Things you’ll need if you want to make this project:
- - Plain tee, white or light colors work better
- - Iron on Transfer paper
- - Iron
1. First step is to choose the artwork, my kids each chose the image they wanted and all I did was re-sized and added the “Pirate on the Hunt” words.
2. Once the artwork is final and your happy with it you need to reverse the image so its mirrored (if you don’t then the image will be reversed when iron on the shirt). Then print on one sheet of iron on transfer
3. When you have the transfer ready, cut around it (don’t forget to do this)
. You can then place it on the tee, exactly where you want it, press down with the iron firmly in a rotating motion for about 1.5-2 mins. Make sure you press down on all the edges too.
5. Let it cool down for a few mins (note: transfer instructions say 2-3 mins) , I left it alone longer and its better (no torn edges).
66. Finally peel off transfer sheet (should come off easily) and wha-la you have a nice printed tee of your choice.
My kids loved their tees, they were so excited and happy
Note: if you are following with Google reader you can import your blogs you follow HERE. If you don't have bloglovin you can sign up free and follow all your favorite blogs, including mine HERE.