I've decided to try and share a weekly DIY. This week it's these Studded Bling Boots, I made for Dahlia. They are super easy and quick so hopefully it will inspire to make it yourself :)
Things you need to make the studded boots:
1. Boots (I use an old pair for Dahlia which already had rhinestone flowers)
3. Hot Glue
3. Studs (I used studded tape but can use individual)
1. First I turned the tape upside down and traced the shape of the front of the boot (marked the studded tape with pen)
2. Then I cut the shape
3. When I had the shape I wanted for the front of the boot I cut a second identical piece for the other boot.
4. Finally I glued the studded pieces to the boots with a hot glue gun.
5. For the back of the boot you can repeat steps 1-4.
In easy 1,2,3,4,5 steps you can have new revamp boots!
I have my own pair of studded boots so I wore them to match Dahlia :)
Dahlia was so happy she gave me hugs & kisses!